Rally: Welcome to Our New House
Thursday, January 3, 6:30 pm
Chris Smith’s Office
Raintree Shopping Plaza
112 Village Center Dr.
Please see the flyer for more information.
Trip to Washington, DC
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Our Congresswoman, Bonnie Watson Coleman, and our Senator Cory Bookers staff are helping to arrange a VIP visit including face-to-face meetings and a guided Capitol tour. Please contact us before January 15 if you would like to attend.
In the Event That Robert Mueller Is Fired
In the event that Robert Mueller is fired, a constitutional crisis will occur. Trump will be refusing to accept the rule of law, the fact that he must obey the laws of the land.
If Mueller is fired, we must take to the streets to protest. We are organizing ahead of this possibility.
- If Mueller is fired before 2 pm ET, organized protests will ensue beginning at 5 pm
- If Mueller is fired after 2 pm ET, organized protests will ensue the following day at noon.
What: Protest Opposing Mueller Firing
Who: Indivisible – Monroe, NJ
Where: State Courthouse, Trenton, NJ
- Nov 8, 2018: Protest to protect Mueller investigation.
- Sep 24, 2018: National Walkout Day to Support Women Who Were Sexually Abused
- Sep 22, 2018: Townhall with South Asian Community and Senator Cory Booker
- Jun 30, 2018: “Families Belong Together” rally
- May 21, 2018: Trenton Hearing on Gun Control
- Mar 26, 2018: NJ Assembly Hearing for Gun Safety
- Mar 24, 2018: March for Our Lives
- Feb 26, 2018: League of Women Voters meeting
- Feb 25, 2018: STAND Central NJ Meeting– Organizing Voters for the 2018 Mid-terms
- Feb 14, 2018: Valentines Day Rally against offshore drilling in NJ
- Jan 20, 2018: Women’s March
- Nov 11, 2017: Sy Larson at the National Council of Jewish Women
- Sep 8, 2017: Trip to our Senators’ offices
- Aug 16, 2017: Vigil for Charlottesville