Tue, Jul 24, 2018, 6:30 pm
Monroe Public Library
4 Municipal Plaza
Agenda: SCOTUS, reunification of families at border, campaign 2018.
Guest speaker: Freeholder Shanti Nirra, NY Legal Aid Society attorney supervising the Criminal Defense Division, on Freeholder responsibilities, immigration issues in Middlesex County and how we can impact this issue and others that affect our lives in the county.
- Jun 27, 2018: Kyle Aldrich, Indivisible Regional Organizer for the mid-Atlantic region, discussed plans for 2018 midterms and the role we can play in the Blue Wave.
- May 30, 2018: Legislative update and 2018 mid-term objectives
- Apr 23, 2018: School Safety and Common Sense Gun Reform
- Mar 28, 2018: David Goodman, Represent Us (campaign finance reform and anti-corruption)
- Jan 24, 2018: Assemblyman Dan Benson